I’m too busy . . .
God is never too busy for you! He’ll listen to you whenever you talk to Him. And He knows where you are and everything about you. Give Him and a group of His people a chance! A couple of hours a week in church will make such a difference in your life. Give it a try!
I won’t understand the sermon . . .
Pastor David teaches Christian concepts and uses illustrations from his own life. He emphasizes:
• the importance of God’s Word
• the gift of salvation and the assurance of eternity in heaven because of Jesus’ death on the cross
• God’s desire and ability to play an active role in every area of your life including your relationships, your health, your finances, your emotions
• the importance of our own faith and trust in God
• creating a family atmosphere for all those attending our church
• our response to God’s love and forgiveness – a lifestyle that is pleasing to God
• our responsibility to lead people to Jesus to receive salvation
I have children . . .
Sunday School for age 4 – 12 is held during the sermon. Lessons include Bible verses, drama, crafts, and music.
I have teenagers . . .
We have held teen Bible studies and youth group activities many times over the years. We have raised three teenagers and would love to be of help to teens. Plus there are youth events in our area in which teens from several churches meet together.
The music is boring . . .
We mix lively and inspiring music by contemporary song writers with meaningful traditional hymns. Everyone will find something they like!
I don’t have money for the offering . . .
There are lots of ways to give to the church – money is just one. And God can help your financial situation. He is the ultimate Provider.
I’m too sick to come . . .
Why not come for a check-up by the wisest, most powerful doctor there is? God can heal you of anything. Or let us know and we could come to visit you in your home.
I don’t have any dressy clothes . . .
Casual, everyday clothes are fine.
I’ve done too many bad things . . .
God will forgive you for anything you have done. He loves you!
I haven’t gone in a long time . . .
Christians need to meet together with other believers. We encourage each other and work together to do great things!
I don’t have a way to get there . . .
Give us a call and we can probably work out a ride for you.
I won’t know anybody . . .
Come and give us a chance to make you feel welcome. We are a friendly bunch of people of various ages and backgrounds. Feel free to be private if you wish, but we have lots of opportunities to get to know each other better:
• prayer meetings where we share our concerns with God and each other
• conversation and refreshments after services
• monthly Fellowship dinners when we gather as a church family to eat together
• Bible studies where friendships grow as we study God’s Word, exchange ideas, and talk about our
problems goals, and blessings
• trips to hear special speakers and musicians at other churches
Designed by Kingdom Church Websites, Mansfield, PA 1-800-827-5167.